Make Money Working From Home With The Press Equalizer.
While this is meant to be a product review of Jeff Alderson & Rod Beckwith’s "PRESS EQUALIZER", I have not said anything about the product itself, but have dealt with what is needed for ‘INCREASING SEARCH ENGINE RANKINGS, AND GENERATING WEB TRAFFIC, USING PRESS RELEASES‘.
However, I must say that Jeff Alderson & Rod Beckwith’s "PRESS EQUALIZER", does do justice in meeting the criteria discussed and achieving the desired goals. "PRESS EQUALIZER" receives my tick of approval for the purpose of INCREASING SEARCH ENGINE RANKINGS, AND GENERATING WEB TRAFFIC ,USING PRESS RELEASES..
What Went Wrong With My Online Press Release?
Press Release Submission Boosts Your Rankings.
The online press release has recently emerged as one of the most powerful promotion tools in internet marketing. Press releases in themselves have been around for years but it’s only recently that they have begun to flex their muscle on the internet. The virtual playing field has made the ordinary press release into a monster marketing machine that anyone can use.
And yet, it’s not uncommon to hear sob stories of people who haven’t gone laughing all the way to the bank. Some of them have paid as much as $400 to hire a professional distribution service to do their press release for them. And yet the effect on their online business hasn’t been that great. Why is it that some people get tons of traffic just hours after their press release while others don’t? What’s the secret?
Don’t Be Lazy Just Because It’s Easy!
One of the advantages of doing online press releases often becomes one of its main drawbacks. When compared to other search engine optimization methods like cracking algorithms and buying backlinks, writing press releases is very easy. Technically, all you have to do is write a page of strong, original content based on your launch or new product. Then, of course comes press release submission.
The content is the driving force of the press release and has to be written in a certain manner. This is precisely where so many people make their mistakes. You can’t just write what you feel and then send it on its way. Here are some press release basics you should keep in mind:
- Make sure your headline and opening paragraph are strong and to the point. People should be able to understand the essence of your press release right from the beginning. Make sure the writing is powerful but clear, so that people feel like reading it.
- Remember that a press release goes to the media, so you have to write for the media. That means making sure your release is newsworthy and covers the five ‘W’s of journalism.
- Always stick to the facts in a press release- never, ever embellish the truth. If you find yourself stretching things in your content, perhaps now is not the right time to send out that press release. Remember that you have to deliver on what you state in your release or you will lose credibility.
- Always write in active voice. Avoid using the exclamation mark at all costs.
- Avoid unnecessary hype. The consumer can see through those kinds of gimmicks and will quickly lose interest if the focus of the press release isn’t clear.
- If you’re going to include a quote from a person or company, always get permission to do so first.
- Never forget to include a link back to your site. This is essential to the marketing power of the press release.
Other Things To Remember.
It’s not enough if you have a killer press release- you have to make sure it is distributed in the right way. There are a number of free distribution sites available and they may seem very attractive, especially when compared to sites that charge around $400 per release. But when it comes to distribution, it’s the quality that is of paramount importance.
The majority of free distribution sites will not send your releases to the right places. And let’s face it, if your press releases are just sent out at random, you might as well send them out yourself. A paid press release service is your best bet but you don’t necessarily have to fork over hundreds of dollars for good service. Alternately there’s the option of free publicity software.
When deciding on a good distribution site, make sure that they have direct feeds to the media. Also ensure that they target the right kinds of media outlets as well. For example, if your press release deals with a software product, make sure the releases go to the relevant publications. A good distribution service will also have access to journalist’s inboxes as well.
Once your press release has been sent on its way, start thinking of other uses for it. The best thing to do is build on it or shorten it so you can use it in articles, blog posts and ebooks. Remember to add it to your website as well. Invest in the right press release software. In this way, you can be sure that your online press release will continue bringing you traffic, years after its release.
Online Press Releases – A Promotion Powerhouse.
Press Releases Are Helpful For SEO.
Have you heard the buzz about online press releases yet? If you haven’t, don’t worry- you’re not alone. Online press releases are one of the most underrated marketing tactics on the internet. In fact, only a handful of people have used them as part of their promotional work. On the one hand, some people say that press releases simply cannot make a significant dent in your website traffic. On the other hand, a number of people claim that press releases have turned their online businesses around in under a week.
So who are we to believe? First let’s look at the facts. The press release is not a new phenomenon – corporations and businesses have been using them for a very long time. When a new product is launched or a company gets an award, a press release is sent to the media. If the news is big, that particular press release will get special coverage. It’s the best kind of advertising available. The internet made that even better.
Press Releases – The Next Generation.
Prior to the age of virtual reality, small businesses and companies never used press releases, it was something relegated to the big players. However, the internet changed the rules considerably. Now anyone with a business venture or any kind of special news can put out a press release on the internet. With the help of press release software, they can reach several publishers at once. There are a number of reasons why online press releases are so useful:
- Paper press releases have an incredibly short life span. The lucky ones are read, others go directly into the garbage. That doesn’t happen to an online press release- it remains in cyberspace so that it can continue driving traffic your way. Many people have received traffic from press releases that are a few years old!
- Online press releases are sent out to a global audience. You can get responses from all over the world in hours- this is something an ordinary press release can’t do.
- Press releases are generally only sent to the media and journalists. With online press releases, you can also send them to people on your mailing list. In other words, you can send them to the consumer as well as the media. You can also send your press releases through RSS feeds.
Press release submission is an important aspect that must be handled right.
Online Press Releases And Driving Traffic.
In terms of driving traffic to your website, online press releases have two major advantages going for them that no other method can match. Online press releases can increase your page ranking and give you loads of free backlinks. But how is this possible?
The answer is quite simple. Online press releases are based in original and unique content- this is exactly what the search engines are looking for. People have issued an online press release and their page rankings have literally jumped overnight. Most search engine optimization methods play with complicated algorithms; online press releases deal with something everyone knows about- content. Best of all, you don’t have to wait for the spiders to pick up on your website.
But what about the backlinks? When people are paying big bucks for lists of links, how can you get free ones with a single press release? Again, the answer is simple. Each press release goes out with a link that goes back to your website. Press release submission can lead to a number of links all pointing back to you, thus increasing your page ranking.
Does an online press release look like an appealing proposition to you? If you’d like to write one on your own, remember to take your time. Many people spend a day or two, writing and editing until the piece is just right. Here are some important hints to keep in mind when writing your press release.
- Always remember to proofread a press release before sending it out.Nothing can make a bad first impression like a press release riddled with typos. Make sure it is grammatically correct as well.
- Don’t use all caps in your headline, use title case.
- Avoid using HTML in your press release as this can affect the formatting when it gets distributed.
If your online press release is well written and to the point, then it can start generating a large amount of traffic. Best of all, you can re-work the press releases later as articles or blog posts and reach a wide audience with free publicity software.
- An introduction to the art of press release submission.
- Boost your business with free publicity software.
- Building links with a press release submission.
- Creating a successful press release submission.
- Free publicity software great returns with zero investments.
- Free publicity software tips from industry experts to leverage it to the maximum.
- Free publicity software unleash its true magic to help you stand out.
- Gain the competitive advantage with free publicity software.
- Get instant fame with free publicity software.
- How to write and format a press release for e Mail distribution.
- Know when to send in your press release increase your traffic.
- Press release magic get noticed today.
- Press release promotion for your business.
- Press release software make the most of web promotion.
- Press release submission tactics for instant publicity.
- Press release writing best option for instant publicity.
- Secrets unfolded for free publicity software to help boost your start up business.
- Seo strategies make your website search engine friendly.
- Site promotion tools the press release submission.
- Targeted press release writing some helpful options.
- The a to z of press release submission.
- The power of a quality press release submission.
- Tips on how free publicity software can give your business the maximum edge over others.
- Ways how free publicity software can help make you visible.
- Why an online press release submission works.
Posted under General
This post was written by admin on January 9, 2011